The professional track for AIC’s MS program in Exercise Science from American International College, with a concentration in strength and conditioning is designed to prepare students with the expertise and skills they will need to succeed in the industry by applying foundational knowledge to Division I and Division II NCAA College Athletics.
- Apply critical strength and conditioning/physiological concepts to the athletic population
- Demonstrate leadership development as a strength and conditioning professional
- Develop and execute advanced strength and conditioning programs to the athletic and special populations
- Be adequately prepared to pass national certification exams
- Correctly critique athletes athletic performance and during training (resistance exercise, plyometric exercise, speed/agility, endurance).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology of Exercise
- Human Biomechanics or Kinesiology or Human Functional Anatomy
- Strength and Conditioning
- Neuromuscular and Hormonal Aspects of Exercise
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue your MSAT and how you will benefit personally and professionally from this programs.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.