Administrators of special education play an essential and intricate role in setting the direction of educational services for students with disabilities.
Whether you are seeking your administrator license or are already serving in the role, this curriculum of the Special Education Administrator program at Bay Path University meets the professional standards for leadership to promote the learning and growth of all students and success of all staff.
Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates who complete the Special Education Administrator program are expected to demonstrate the following standards set forth by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education:
- Instructional Leadership: Promote the learning and growth of all students and the success of all staff by cultivating a shared vision that makes effective teaching and schooling the central focus of schooling
- Management and Operations: Promote the learning and growth of all students and the success of all staff by ensuring a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment, using resources to implement appropriate curriculum, staffing, and scheduling
- Family and Community Engagement: Promote the learning and growth of all students and the success of all staff through effective partnerships with families, community organizations, and other stakeholders that support the mission of the school and district
- Professional Culture: Promote success for all students by nurturing and sustaining a school culture of reflective practice, high expectations, and continuous learning for staff.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership in Special Education
- Supervision and Evaluation
- Business Administration
- Organizational Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural Ethics
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Psychology View 913 other Masters in Education in United States
- A completed application
- Translated undergraduate transcripts - by WES, AACRAO, or another similar organization
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short essay in English on "Why this graduate degree is important to my personal and professional goals"
- Confirmation of finances for tuition
- Confirmation of health insurance and a completed immunization record. - (Option to purchase health insurance available)
International535 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 535 USD per credit and a duration of .
National535 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 535 USD per credit and a duration of .
- Town of Longmeadow Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.