- Students in the MGH Global Health from Ohio University will develop a deep understanding of the multiple factors that shape health and healthcare across the world and the necessity of working on interprofessional teams to develop community-based solutions in underserved and resource-poor communities.
- Taught by a diverse faculty with global health research and practice experience, students will complete 38 credit hours of varied and innovative coursework. Through participation in ongoing interprofessional global health projects and research that identify healthcare solutions and build capacity in local communities, students will develop skills in critical thinking and research methodologies as well as the perspective needed to tackle complex issues in resource-poor regions worldwide. This program, including the scholarly project, helps students master the field of global health through research, practice and service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Global Health
- Globalization & Health
- Comparative Health Systems
- International Health Programming
- Public Sector Program Evaluation
- Global Health Research and Services
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 701 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree at the start of the MGH
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (undergraduate)
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher on 4.0 scale (graduate coursework or students with existing masters degrees)
- Submit two professional letters of recommendation that speak to your level of maturity, professional background and prior experience, leadership qualities and potential for working in interdisciplinary teams
- Submit a professional statement (1000 word limit) that discusses your accomplishments, career goals and objectives, and the value of the MGH degree to achieving your career goals
- Send official transcripts
- Submit a CV or resume indicating prior global, language, community development and/or healthcare (including clinical) experience
- GRE optional (if taken, scores sent to Ohio University)
- When applying, use code MG8172 for the online program or code MG8173 for the blended program
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 18 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State6996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3498 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.