State-of-the-art research facilities are available for graduate education. Laboratories are equipped with the latest instrumentation and specialized support units for research in all of the areas of study mentioned below. Research space on the Austin campus is located in two pharmacy buildings, the Biomedical Engineering Building, the Dell Pediatric Research Institute, and in the Animal Resources Center. In San Antonio, basic laboratory and clinical research space is available in the McDermott Building on the campus of the University of Texas Health Science Center, and at affiliated institutions. Laboratories and offices on both campuses are outfitted with wired and wireless connections for Internet and library access. Additional facilities for collaborative research in Austin are available in the College of Natural Sciences, the Cockrell School of Engineering, the Institute for Neuroscience, and the Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Pharmacology I
- Advanced Pharmaceutics: Laboratory Research
- Advanced Pharmaceutics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPharmacy View 158 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International9408 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9408 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National9408 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9408 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
In-State5029 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5029 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.