You don’t need to be a mathematician to study business analytics. Numerical know-how can help, but it’s not a requirement to excel in data analytics. Choose our 30-credit Online Master of Business Analytics at Ohio University and study a curriculum designed to get you comfortable working with data — and the tools needed to analyze it. Start now, and you can finish all 11 courses in as few as 20 months.
- Study the techniques, theories, and applications of analytics.
- Gain the skills to interpret and explain large data sets.
- Learn how to turn raw information into actionable insights.
- Use data-based discoveries to mitigate organizational risk.
- Build the confidence to think and behave more strategically.
- Develop the analytics-based leadership mindset to grow your career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Strategic Use of Information Systems
- Business Intelligence
- Programming for Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 102 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Online application with $50 application fee
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
International21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35820 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
National21492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35820 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
In-State21150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35250 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.