Careers in laboratory science are constantly changing with new technologies and techniques. However, one thing remains unchanged - successful careers in clinical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and academic laboratories require fluency with instrumentation and the ability to interpret and analyze the data that it generates.
Our graduates with an MS in Applied Laboratory Science and Operations program at Bay Path University will be prepared to successfully pursue careers in a variety of industries and positions.
- Laboratory manager
- Laboratory administrator
- Instrumentation specialist
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied DNA Biology
- Survey of Laboratory Instrumentation
- Toxicology and Drug Analysis
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Applied Sciences
- Laboratory Science Administration
- Trace Analysis and Microscopy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1100 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A completed application
- Translated undergraduate transcripts - by WES, AACRAO, or another similar organization
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short essay in English on "Why this graduate degree is important to my personal and professional goals"
- Confirmation of finances for tuition
- Confirmation of health insurance and a completed immunization record. - (Option to purchase health insurance available)
International875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Bay Path University Graduate Grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.