In today’s world, with the cost of education, healthcare, and clinical service provision continuing to rise, the use of evidence-based practices to address challenging behavior in an effective, but efficient manner, is paramount.
This approach is based on the careful use of behavioral assessment methodologies, empirically-driven measurement and analysis, and the selection and implementation of function-based treatment strategies.
About the Applied Behavior Analysis program at Bay Path University
- 3 Program Options:
• 48 credit MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
• 51 credit EdS in Applied Behavior Analysis/Applied Research Focus
• 57 credit MS in Applied Behavior Analysis/Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Program schedule is offered 100% online (courses and supervision) or a combination of online and hybrid courses (offered in either Concord, East Longmeadow, or Sturbridge, Massachusetts)
- Coursework and 2,000 hours of supervised, independent fieldwork overseen by experienced, supportive faculty (supervisors)
Teachers and clinicians trained in evidence-based practices are in demand in school districts and educational settings nationwide.
- Public and private educational institutions
- Early intervention programs
- Hospitals and clinics
- Private consultation
- Private settings
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Science of ABA: Concepts and Principles
- Ethical Practice in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods in ABA
- Behavioral Assessment and On-Going Evaluation
- Interventions & Behavior Change Procedures
- Behavior Change Systems in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 149 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A completed application
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (a GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred)
- An original essay of 300-500 words on the topic: "Why the MS/EdS in Applied Behavior Analysis is important to my personal and professional goals"
- A current resume
- Two recommendations
- A signed program requirement form
- A copy of MTEL results (optional)
- A copy of your current teaching license (optional)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (80 for TOEFL and 6 for IELTS)
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Bay Path University Graduate Grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.