Particular strengths of Women's and Gender Studies from University of Texas at Austin include African-American studies, cultural studies, diaspora studies, ethnic studies, feminist theories, health and social welfare, international and post-colonial feminisms, masculinities, media studies, performance studies, popular culture, and public policy.
Graduates with Women's and Gender Studies from University of Texas at Austin will:
- be prepared to to pursue Ph.D work in Women's and Gender Studies at another institution or in another discipline.
- have good intellectual grounding for further training and professional development in the arts, business, community and non-profit organizations, education, health care, public policy, social work, and technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Feminist Theories
- Black Women's Intellectual His
- Gender & The News
- Women's and Gender Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies View 71 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit Transcripts
- WGS does not enforce a minimum GRE score, but the GRE is required.
- Submit a strong writing sample.
- A bachelor's degree (or ontain a bachelor's degree before the entering fall semester)
- 3.0 GPA or higher on all upper-division and graduate coursework
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (international applicants only)
International12568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6284 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6284 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3259 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.