At the Human Dimensions of Organizations MA program from University of Texas at Austin students are exploring diverse disciplines such as psychology, history, literature, sociology, philosophy, and anthropology
Graduates with Human Dimensions of Organizations from University of Texas at Austin will:
- Discern the root causes of why businesses and nonprofits actually work, and why they often don’t.
- Understand how and why the key components of organizations—people—behave and work the way they do.
- Develop leadership skills to create lasting and effective change in organizations of any size or type.
- Individual Perspectives on Organizations
- Society, Culture, and Diversity
- Qualitative Research in Organizations
- Cultural Perspectives on Organizations
- Organizational Inertia, Decision-Making, and Change
- Approaches to Leadership
- Quantitative Research in Organizations
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 117 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited college or university (or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution)
- Official university transcripts
- A grade point average of 3.0 in upper-division coursework (and graduate work, if applicable)
- An official GRE or GMAT score taken within the past five years (or an approved GRE/GMAT waiver; see below)
- International students are required to submit TOEFL scores
- A résumé or CV detailing relevant work and academic experiencer
- Three letters of recommendation (these may be professional and/or academic in nature)
- Two essays
- Statement of Purpose
International48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.