At the Mechanical Engineering MSc program from University of Texas at Austin lessons may consist of case studies, short videos, group discussions, and experiential projects for students to apply new knowledge. Students will receive regular feedback and communication from instructors and classmates within the cohort. After a series of lessons have been completed throughout the semester, students' progress is measured using traditional exams, project-based assessments and other measures.
Graduates with Mechanical Engineering from University of Texas at Austin will:
- focus on intellectual property and how it relates to the mechanical engineering industry.
- be using current best practices in online delivery including discrete lecture modules and experiential learning capabilities.
- Statistical Methods for Process Control and Manufacturing
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Engineering Economics
- Manufacturing Systems
- Product Design Lab
- Automatic Control
- Modeling, Simulation, and Control of Physical Systems
- Fluid Mechanics in Industrial Processes
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer in Industrial Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Mechanical Engineering View 54 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Bachelor of science in engineering, or related field
- Conditional admission may be possible with less than a 3.0 GPA
- A minimum of 12 months of industry experience
- International students must provide a TOEFL or IELTS score
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 professional letters of recommendation
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.