At the Online Sport Management MEd program from University of Texas at Austin, students will learn the management skills necessary to manage organizations, people, facilities, marketing strategies, and events related to sports. This program allows students to accelerate their career path, making them qualified candidates for executive positions in the sport and recreation industry.
Graduates from the Sport Management program hold positions in various areas of the sport industry, including marketing, event management, sponsorship, and finance. graduates of this program will be competitive candidates for positions in
- high school sport administration,
- collegiate athletics,
- professional sport organizations,
- fitness centers,
- youth organizations,
- parks and recreation departments.
- Organizational Behavior in Sport
- Sport Marketing
- Human Resource Management in Sport Organizations
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Facility & Event Management
- Ethics in Sport
- Sport Finance
- Strategic Management in Sport Organizations
- Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Theories and Issues in Sport Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesEducation Sports Management Sports Sciences View 92 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- A Résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GRE Scores (waived for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 admissions)
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the U.S. or proof of equivalent training at a foreign institution.
- A minimum required GPA (3.0) particularly during the last two years of college and in any graduate study previously undertaken.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores
International10125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20250 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National10125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20250 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.