Students will learn management skills necessary to manage organizations, people, facilities, marketing strategies, and events related to sports. This program allows students to accelerate their career path, making them qualified candidates for executive positions in the sport and recreation industry. The program focuses on several aspects of sport management, including business and marketing, resource management, law, ethics, and leadership. Courses are completed in 6-week sessions. Two 6-week sessions will be offered in each long semester (fall and spring) and one 6-week session will be offered over the summer. Students are offered the flexibility to complete one or two courses per session depending on their professional requirements. A total of ten 3-credit courses are required to earn a degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior in Sport
- Sport Marketing
- Human Resource Management in Sport Organizations
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Facility and Event Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Sports Management View 236 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.