The Exercise Physiology MEd/MSc program from University of Texas at Austin offers students the opportunity to explore practical areas of study that prepare them for a career promoting healthy lifestyles.
Additionally, graduate students can focus on a research-intensive route that benefits from the vast amount of resources and knowledge provided by the university and faculty.
Our program aims to prepare students to work in clinical rehabilitation, sport science and nutrition fields.
- Cardiovascular Adaptations to Exercise
- Human Cardiovascular and Autonomic Physiology
- Pulmonary Exercise Physiology
- Sports Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Responses to Exercise
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Master of Science (M.S.) with Thesis (minimum of 30 credit hours);
- Master of Science (M.S.) with Report (minimum of 33 credit hours);
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) without Thesis or Report (minimum of 36 credit hours)
DisciplinesEducation Biology Sports Sciences View 4089 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit Your Letters of Recommendation
- Prepare a Statement of Purpose
- Update Your Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Complete Your Declaration of Intent
- Taking the GREHave Your Transcripts Ready
- Pay the Application Fee
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores
- The Graduate School requires applicants to have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution.
- 3.0 GPA
International12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3386 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.