OverviewThe program features:
- One-year course of study on Mercer’s Atlanta and Macon Campuses (June - May)
- Certificate in English Language Training
- Academic and practical training with an emphasis on international business and trade law
- Option to participate in an Externship in Atlanta with a commercial business, law firm, or government agency
More informationVisit official programme website
- Legal Discourse & Communication in English
- Common Law Contracts
- International Business Transactions
- International Trade Law
- Introduction to the U.S. Legal System and Culture
- Introduction to Legal English
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 59 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
- Completed Application for Admission
- Curriculum vitae/résumé (which should include, where applicable: education, work experience, scholastic honors, and publications).
- Typed statement of no more than three pages explaining why the study of law is important to your professional growth and development.
- One confidential letter of reference from persons having knowledge of your academic ability and/or professional promise, mailed or emailed directly by the writers.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS report (if English is not your primary language). Submit test results to Mercer Law School, MCJ Program, Admission’s Office.
- Official university transcript(s) translated to English.
International39484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39484 USD per year and a duration of .
National39484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39484 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State39484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39484 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.