Coursework emphasizes applying current technology to deliver effective, efficient, and sustainable healthcare services. Program curriculum develops competencies in several areas:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Technologies
- Interoperability Standards
- Risk Assessment and Telehealth
- Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS)
- Healthcare Software Requirements Specification
- Systems Analysis and Design
Designed for busy and working adults
Mercer University’s M.S. in Health Informatics offers the convenience and value you need to earn your graduate degree and further your career. The program is offered in a fully online format and features live, virtual meetings. Students have the opportunity to interact with peers and highly-credentialed professors. Students have the same access to faculty and campus resources as those taking courses on-campus. Students can comfortably take two classes per week while maintaining a work-life balance.
- Informatics for Healthcare System
- Human Computer Interaction and Usability in Health Informatics
- Healthcare Data Management
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Evidence Based Decision Making and Clinical Knowledge Management
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Technologies in Health Informatics (HI) and Interoperability Standards
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Computer Sciences Health Informatics View 206 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee ($100 for International Applicants)
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions
- Letter of Recommendation: Submit one letter of recommendation/support from a person in current or past leadership structure.
- Résumé: Applicants must submit a current résumé.
- Supplemental Work Experience Document: Provide a supplemental document that lists IT or clinical experience.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- Evaluation of Foreign Credentials
- Official Translations
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): The TOEFL or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test is required for international applicants whose primary language is not English.
- Financial Guarantee
- Visa Status
International7980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3990 USD per semester during 24 months.
National7980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3990 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Macon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.