The Education Policy and Planning MEd program from University of Texas at Austin is designed for working professions by offering late afternoon and evening courses, trains students in education policy analysis.
Our program prepares students for careers as policy analysts, researchers in the public and private sectors, and for entry into a doctoral program in educational policy.
- Market-Based Reforms in Education
- Place, Opportunity, and Education
- Schools and Gentrification
- Language Policy in Education
- Immigration Theory in Education
- Law, Leadership and Discipline Policy
- Accountability & School Reform
- Race and Ethnic Relations in Schools
- Contemporary Education Policy Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Policy Teaching View 555 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- All of our master's programs require a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or proof of equivalent training at a foreign institution.
- Application Fee
- Official GRE Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores (International Applicants Only)
- 3.0 GPA
International12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3386 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.