The Learning Technologies MA/MEd program from University of Texas at Austin uses knowledge from these fields to design effective, efficient, interactive, and engaging learning environments.
Master's degrees (M.A. or M.Ed.) in Learning Technologies (LT) provide students with the knowledge and skills to utilize cutting-edge new media technologies, learning theories, instructional systems design, human-computer interaction, and evaluation.
Our program prepares students to become practitioners in various educational settings, such as K-12, higher education, and training in business and industry.
- Instructional Systems Design
- Interactive Multimedia Design and Production
- Advanced Instructional Systems Design
- Analysis of Research in Learning Technologies
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Current Issues in Learning Technologies
- Designs and Strategies for New Media
- Learning Technology Planning and Management
- Motivation and Design of Learning Technologies
- Online Learning and the Future of Education
- Technology & Preservice Teacher Education
- Teaching and Learning with the Internet
- Issues and Strategies For Technology Leaders
- Learning Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Master of Arts with Thesis Total Minimum Hours: 39 Hours
- Master of Arts with Report or Master of Education with Report Total Minimum Hours: 36 Hours
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 4050 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the U.S.; or proof of equivalent training at a foreign institution.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0, particularly during the last two years of college and in any previous graduate study.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Have Your Transcripts Ready
- Submit Your Official GRE Scores
- Prepare Your Statement of Purpose
- Update Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Submit Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores
International12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3386 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.