The Physical Education Teacher Education MA/MEd program from University of Texas at Austin empirically contribute to contemporary education and physical activity settings in which children can be motivated to stay active and healthy.
Graduates from our program go on to become teachers, teacher educators, professors, physical activity leaders, athletic coaches and policy makers.
- Measurement and Assessment of Physical Activity
- Current Issues in Physical Education
- Analysis of Teaching in Physical Education
- Research on Teaching in Physical Education
- Curriculum in Physical Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) (36 Credit Hours)
- Master of Arts with Report (M.A.) (33 Credit Hours)
- Master of Arts with Thesis (M.A.) (30 Credit Hours)
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Sports Sciences View 4338 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the U.S.; or proof of equivalent training at a foreign institution.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0, particularly during the last two years of college and in any previous graduate study.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Have Your Transcripts Ready
- Submit Your Official GRE Scores
- Prepare Your Statement of Purpose
- Update Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Submit Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores
International12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6404 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3386 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.