The Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences MSc program from University of Texas at Austin lets you study and training in a full range of evaluation and remediation techniques are integral parts of the curriculum in order to learn how to translate theory into practice.
Graduates with Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences - Speech Language Pathology from University of Texas at Austin will:
- investigate topics of special interest more deeply
- broaden their expertise.
- Preschool Language Disorders
- Knowledge and Skills in Clinical Science
- School Age Language Disorders
- Acquired Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Acquired Speech Disorders
- Stuttering, Cluttering and Typical Disfluency
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Language Studies Human Medicine View 784 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Texas at Austin and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- ApplyTexas Application
- TOEFL/IELTS Test
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample
- Confirmation of support
- The Graduate School requires applicants to have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution.
- 3.0 GPA
International18816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9408 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9408 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4998 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.