Why pursue an M.S. in Computer Science?
- The Department of Computer Science offers comprehensive programs at both undergraduate and graduate levels, with approximately 400 undergraduates, 80 M.S. students and 70 Ph.D. students.
- The Master's degree program offers optional concentrations in Software Engineering and in Computer and Information Security.
- The Master's degree program offers thesis and non-thesis options that allow students to gain valuable experiences in cutting-edge research. The research activities and experimental facilities have been well-supported by various federal research and infrastructure grants.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming Languages and Compilers
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Large-Scale Data Management
- Data Mining
- Topics in Data Science
- Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 787 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
In addition to satisfying the University-wide graduate admission requirements, a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science equivalent to that offered by UTSA is required. Students who do not qualify for unconditional admission may be admitted on a conditional basis. Students who are admitted on a conditional basis may be required to complete specific undergraduate courses as conditions of admission. If such courses are listed as deficiencies, they will not count toward the graduate degree. In such cases, students should anticipate that additional time will be required to complete the degree.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.