The International Project Management programme of Glasgow Caledonian University London was designed by senior industry practitioners and leading academic experts. It is delivered by a teaching team experienced in delivering project management expertise spanning all five continents.
Study full-time towards and elite and highly relevant credential for international project managers.
Prepare for success as a professional project manager by acquiring the tools to deliver high-quality projects on schedule, on budget and according to scope. You'll also master the skills to manage projects across international borders.
- Learn how to work with both local and global players in a multinational environment
- Practise navigating diverse cultural, social and economic settings
- Develop skills in project management, project economics, construction management, risk and value management and international project finance
Investigate leading-edge topics such as environmentally sound construction and innovative management methods in a programme developed with the support of the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
You'll develop meaningful knowledge and skills that are highly relevant to the real-world challenges faced by communities across the globe. You'll be able to help build a more successful, sustainable society, making a positive impact and contributing to the common good.
Demand for expert project professionals is growing rapidly as more companies around the world adopt a project management culture. Since GCU's MSc International Project Management is aligned with global accreditation standards, you'll be well-prepared to launch a rewarding career in the region of your choice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Safety, Health and Environmental Project Risks
- Construction Economics and Procurement
- Construction Management
- Economics and Cost Plannirg
- Sustainable Design and Construction
- Construction Technology
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management View 239 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in construction, surveying or civil engineering related subjects.
- Any UK honours degree 2:1 or equivalent.
- Full membership of Chartered Institute (RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE, APM).
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.