You will learn to forecast the development needs and changes of your field, manage customers, and develop strategic and HR strategic competences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Leadership Development Plan
- Value Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 5 other Masters in Technology Management in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the matriculation examination;
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma;
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma;
- Reifeprüfung (RP) Diploma;
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification with a scope of 120 credit units or 180 credit points, or a comparable previous Finnish vocational qualification with a minimum scope of 80 credit units;
- a Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma;
International19250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.