Our versatile distance-based programs offer the high-quality education people expect from George Washington University, while maintaining the flexibility and convenience of online learning. These programs provide students from around the world with virtual access to the resources and experts at George Washington University, as well as the chance to apply this knowledge directly in their current careers. The program stresses the integration of research and nursing practice with a strong emphasis on solving real-world problems. We promote strong leadership skills in our graduates.
Based on individual interests and career goals, applicants can choose among several options within the Masters of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) offerings. They include:
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care Quality
- Nurse-Midwifery (in conjunction with Shenandoah University)
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Family Nurse Practitioner
- General Track
- Health Care Quality
- Nursing Education
- Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 723 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts (from all post-secondary schools)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Active and unencumbered nursing licensure
International33480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.