About the programme
Through the Luxury Brand Management programme of GCU London, you'll master the tools and strategies of the global luxury market, launching your successful career in this fascinating industry. Luxury markets are becoming more competitive, more complex and more polarised; with the relevant, up-to-date industry knowledge you'll acquire in this programme, you'll be ready to meet those challenges head-on.
The curriculum emphasises data analysis to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Develop the analytical skills to examine issues that affect the luxury sector
- Practise creative and critical thinking for innovative solutions
- Examine the challenges of global expansion while maintaining brand exclusivity
- Learn by collaborating with your classmates and thinking like an entrepreneur
- Strengthen your problem-solving capabilities with case studies, business challenges and a live brief project developed in partnership with industry
- Explore responsible leadership and ethical decision-making in the context of the luxury market, considering the common good alongside profitability
In the MBA Luxury Brand Management, you will explore key brand concepts such as authenticity, exclusivity and craftsmanship, balanced with brand access and immediacy. Then you'll develop your understanding of how these issues intersect with digital technology and contemporary culture.
At GCU, you'll join a welcoming and career-focused community of learners, professors and professionals. You'll find personal support as you work hard to achieve the successful career that's right for you.
GCU's MBA Luxury Brand Management produces graduates who are successful leaders and responsible global citizens, with the relevant, practical skillsets that employers value. The programme will help you build on your managerial experience with an in-demand specialisation so you can advance in your career.
- Luxury Perspectives and Practice
- Finance and Wealth Management
- Luxury Distribution and Retail
- Strategy Leadership and Social Responsibility
- Strategic Brand Management
- Legal Aspects of Brand Management
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 328 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent), with two-years’ appropriate management experience if applicant has a non-business degree.
- If successful, you will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0
International17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 16 months.
National17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 16 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.