The IROM Department has several outstanding and nationally ranked programs including the Information Management program (#3 by U.S. News and #5 by the Wall Street Journal) and the Productions/Operations Management program (#15 by U.S. News). Student organizations like the Graduate Operations Group and BizTech create a forum for you to apply what you’ve learned.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Mining for Business Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Optimization
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management Business Information Systems View 62 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International8656 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National8656 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
In-State4342 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.