The Information Technology and Management MSc program from University of Texas at Austin differentiates graduates through an innovative curriculum designed to respond to digitized products and business models.
Graduates with Information Technology Management from University of Texas at Austin will:
- gain hands-on experience working with real-world businesses providing solutions to issues at the forefront of information technologies
- acquire skills working with sponsoring companies to create IT solutions using emerging technologies.
- gain leadership skills and knowledge of technologies
- Business Data Science
- Advanced Data Mining & Web Analytics
- Design Methods
- Big Data and Distributed Programming
- Emerging Technologies
- User Generated Content Analytics
- Cognitive Computing
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Management View 65 other Masters in IT Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Texas at Austin and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution by spring semester before beginning the MS Program
- University coursework or professional experience in computer programming and database is required; major, minor, or certificate in Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No work experience required, though students with work, leadership, and/or professional development experience are encouraged to apply
- Official Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS)
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit Transcripts
International53000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National53000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State48000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.