The BGS Department is involved with two new MBA concentrations: one in "Public and Governmental Affairs" and another in "Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility." These concentrations are briefly described below. For full information on these concentrations contact the MBA Program office or visit the MBA Curriculum and Concentrations Blackboard site.
MBA Concentration: Public and Governmental Affairs
- Corporate Political Strategy
- Strategic Corporate Communication
- Law, Ethics & CSR
MBA Concentration: Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Nonprofit Evaluation
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- LAW, ETHICS, & CORP SOCL RESP
- SOCIAL & ETHICAL RESP OF BUSN
- BUSN/GOVT/PUBL POL-WASH CAMPUS
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1054 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National17312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8656 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4342 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.