Public Policy - Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies from George Washington University curriculum combines required core and electives courses from both Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and public policy, training students in the conventional social science components: economics, quantitative methods and policy analysis. The degree also provides students with the tools to criticize conventional ways of thinking about and analyzing public policy that have traditionally excluded women.
Graduates enter the workforce equipped with the professional skills they need to make them competitive participants in the world of public policy.
- Feminist Theory
- Gender and Public Policy
- Research Issues in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Public Policy
- Research Methods and Applied Statistics
- Economics for Public Decision-Making
- Policy Analysis
- Practicum in Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Philosophy & Ethics Public Policy View 702 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two (2) recommendations. Three (3) recommendations are welcome for those applying for fellowships.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- Statement of purpose
- A 10-15 page writing sample is required.
International67860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1885 USD per credit during 12 months.
National67860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1885 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.