Analyse the global markets for fashion and retail, and learn to manage fashion brands. Examine global trends in business systems, standards and practices. Explore product development and consumer behaviour, and choose to specialise in digital fashion marketing, luxury fashion marketing or beauty and fragrances marketing.
This International Fashion Marketing course at Coventry University is intended to equip you with the skills you need to become an effective leader in fashion marketing, addressing the intellectual, financial and cultural demands of an ever-changing society and global fashion audience.
In addition to your fashion-specific skills, you’ll develop a range of broader, transferable skills in management, communication, teamwork, decision-making and strategic thinking. You’ll also learn to devise entrepreneurial and innovative solutions to problems which arise in fashion businesses. All of these skills are in high demand among employers in the global fashion industry.
The global perspective afforded by this programme will prepare you to work internationally, or based in one country but trading with others, or based anywhere but responding to a global market for your fashion goods and/or services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Strategic Fashion Marketing and Management
- Innovations in Fashion Branding, Trends and Product Development
- Research Methods in Fashion, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Creative Project Management for the Fashion Industry
- International Digital Innovation Fashion Marketing Project
- International Luxury Fashion Marketing Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion Design Digital Marketing View 429 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second class honours degree (2:2) or equivalent.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £15,450 (with Professional Practice)
- International: £18,950 (with Professional Practice)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.