Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is one of the leading universities for applied sciences in all Germany.
Its core areas are based in engineering and management, and its Graduate School was one of first in the country offering International Masters' Programmes taught entirely in English.
Alongside working closely with our entrepreneurship and start-up centre you will have the option to choose the direction of your studies in the 2nd semester.
We have developed a brand new focused and effective approach to our specialised MBA by dividing the key learning areas into 3 streamlined majors:
- General Management – Master key managerial skills used to handle the varied challenges faced by multinational companies as well as learn the tools to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Sustainable Production & Technology – Centred around sustainable management concepts. Learn to thoroughly assess sustainable activities and gainthe tools and methods used to establish a sustainable supply chains.
- Digital Transformation - Examine the impact of integrated technology and smart manufacturing on company structures and procedures. Learn how to manage digitalisation strategies in correlation with company goals.
This unique structure forms The Esslingen MBA in International Industrial Management .
Its unique positioning in the German Automotive centre, internal strengths, an incomparable mix of access to world leading global companies and a stunning middle ages European city experience.
Approximately 95% of our students are international: about 50% of our MBA alumni live in Germany after graduation.
The yearly starting salary of our MBA graduates is, on average, between 50,000€ and 70,000€.
Our graduates typically continue to a range of occupations from middle to top management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analytics and Information Management
- Marketing, Sales and Economics
- Organisational Behavior and Strategy
- Enterpreneurial Management
- International Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 28 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s Degree
- GMAT or GRE
- 2 years relevent work experience after obtaining graduate degree
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Esslingen am Neckar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.