The Online Master of Business Administration - Fast Track course at Nottingham Trent University Online ranks 43rd in the world (QS 2021) and will give you the experience you need to make a significant impact in the world of business more rapidly without having to set foot on campus. Nottingham Business School is AACSB and EQUIS accredited.
Fewer than 1% of business schools worldwide have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation, which confirms the rigorous and innovative standards of our teaching and research, and the balance we consistently strike between academic quality and professional relevance.
Designed for ambitious managers, successful students come away from this Online MBA Fast Track with a real-life understanding of strategic business models, contemporary issues and frameworks, as well as an appreciation of the value of responsible and sustainable leadership. Such proficiencies are very much in demand in today’s business management employment market.
What you will learn during this course
Through experiential learning, the Online MBA Fast Track will prepare you for a fast-moving, competitive global business landscape. Students are able to apply their knowledge in real-time through:
- Practical business simulations
- Case studies
- Consultant projects
- Exposure to expert lecturers, guest speakers and peers from all over the world
Today’s business environment is volatile, competitive and international. Our Online MBA course meets the crucial demands of business, providing the industry with experienced and educated managers. These managers will have a comprehensive understanding of business strategy, responsible leadership and contemporary global issues in a faster time frame.
The Online MBA Fast Track enables ambitious professionals to take their career or organisation more rapidly to new heights. The programme allows you to study two modules simultaneously to intensify your study plan and accelerate your career progression.
Skills you will develop while studying this programme
By the end of the online MBA, you’ll have acquired a set of practical and transferable skills that will uniquely position you to drive the future success of your organisation. Some of these skills include:
- Leadership and people management
- Risk Management
- Strategic thinking
Online classes and teaching style
NTU is committed to offering ambitious professionals tailored courses that fit around the needs of your organisation and career. Our 100% online courses are designed to immerse you in the study materials and make you feel like you’re in the classroom.
The Online MBA Fast Track course provides an accelerated and engaging way to learn without having to set foot on campus. You can study at your own pace, from the comfort of your home, without slowing down your career development.
- Nottingham Business School is accredited for the quality of its business and management courses from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- We are also proud to have achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional and Leadership Development
- Responsible Leadership
- The Values-Led Organisation,
- Global Marketing Management,
- Operations Management,
- Organisations and People Management,
- Financial Management,
- Business Information and Decision Making,
- Global Business Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 254 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a first degree (normally 2.1) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references.
- In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered, if they can demonstrate in their personal statement that they have been in a senior management position, managing people and budgets, for more than eight years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP for the full programme during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.