Counselor Education - College counseling from Western Michigan University aims to develop competent, ethical and culturally sensitive counselor education and counseling psychology professionals through graduate education and scholarship.
Our program prepares students for careers as counselors in community colleges, four-year colleges and universities.
- Research Methods
- Group Dynamics and Procedures
- Tests and Measurement
- Counseling Techniques
- Professional Issues and Ethics
- Multicultural Counseling and Psychology
- Counseling and Life Span Development
- Career Development: Theory and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
January 15 for ensuing Summer and Fall Semesters
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling View 3225 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of passport identification page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended or are attending, including diplomas, examination results, mark sheets and certificates
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Proof of sufficient funds for the first academic year of study at WMU according to estimated cost of attendance
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- This program requires three recommendation letters
- Written statement
International25320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State16872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 703 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Kalamazoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.