The Educational Science programme of Eötvös Loránd University offers students in-depth knowledge for working at governmental authorities and companies, research institutions as well as for private companies, public administration, international organisations and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
Strength of program
The Institute of Education of the Faculty of Education and Psychology, Eötvös Loránd University is one of the main institutions for Hungarian educational research. Main strength of the Institution is the integration of educational sciences and pedagogical practice. We have good professional connections with different institutions and schools which offer internship opportunities to our students. In these schools our students gain experience and ideas about teaching, learning and educational systems.
This program offers students in-depth knowledge for working at governmental authorities and companies, research institutions as well as for private companies, public administration, international organisations and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Educational Manager
- Educational Administrator
- Educational Scholar and Researcher in schools and universities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Social and Anthropological Bases of Educational Sciences
- History of Pedagocical Problems and Comparative Education
- Philosophy of Education, Theories in Education Science
- Theory and Methodology of Research in Educational Sciences
- Theory of Education Systems
- Education, Economy and Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Full acknowledgement is given for the following degrees: BA degree of Andragogy, Teacher education, Primary School Teacher Training, Pre-School Teacher Training, Infant and Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Education, Special Education, Social Pedagogy
- Minimum level of language proficiency (oral) (A1-C2): C1
- Minimum level of language proficiency (written) (A1-C2): C1
- Online application form
- Bachelor-level degree
- Transcript of records
- Motivation letter
- Application fee transfer
- Entrace exam fee
- Reference work
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.