The role of business development has evolved considerably in recent years due to advances in technology and a need for environmental sustainability. Companies and organisations need to develop their businesses effectively and efficiently in order to meet the rapid and ever-changing needs and demands of customers and society.
Consequently, strong business development skills have become an essential part of a company’s strategic competence base. For this reason, more and more companies are hiring business developers to carry out key development tasks in order to safeguard their existing markets, develop new business models and gain competitive advantage in new markets.
The students will gain skills and knowledge in marketing, economics, strategy, business models and business analytics and related to business development. Furthermore, and as a central element in the education, the students will get the opportunity to test their acquired competencies in a business context.
The MSc programme in Economics and Business Administration - International Business Development at Aarhus University will give you in-depth knowledge and experience of working within a company. Using that knowledge of the company and its markets, you will be able to critically analyse the company’s internal processes with a view to optimising them. You will be able to conduct a professional analysis of the market potential of a new business area, product or service. You will also be well equipped to develop the company’s strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Model Development
- International Business Strategy and Leadership
- Business Research Methodology
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Business Economics
- Analytics for Decision-Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development International Business View 12 other Masters in International Business in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University or Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, with a diploma older than 2000, your Bachelor’s degree will be assessed according to the specific admission requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Herning
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.