- Through coursework that blends business, communications and social sciences, the Organizational Leadership program of the University of Colorado at Boulder develops the knowledge and skills students need to think critically about organizational challenges and how to address them using best practices. Students learn to align others around a shared vision, build and manage effective teams, and apply the leadership skills necessary to excel in an increasingly fast-paced and complex working world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organizations
- Leading Change and Innovation
- Analytics and Data-Driven Decision Making
- Strategic Communication
- Performance Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Admission essay (approximately 500 words) - state your purpose for undertaking graduate studies, your personal and professional goals, and how participation in the MSOL program will help you attain those goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé detailing your professional experience, education, awards, publications, volunteer activities, etc.
- Unofficial transcripts from ALL colleges attended. We expect applicants to have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- All international transcripts must be accompanied by an English translation and an evaluation by a transcript evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®).
- GMAT or GRE scores, if desired.
- International students must also submit official scores from a test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS scores).
- Candidates should typically have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience; successful applicants have an average of 17 years.
International34180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34180 USD per year during 12 months.
National34180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34180 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14708 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.