The Economics and Business Administration - Business-to-Business Marketing And Purchasing programme from Aarhus University prepares students for a wide range of careers, mainly in the private sector. Students on the programme gain skills in areas such as business-to-business marketing and strategy, purchasing management, relationship management, innovation, pricing, and the regulation of cooperation in business markets.
Firms operating in business markets cater to the needs of other firms rather than private households, and in so doing they face specific challenges and opportunities. Business-to-business activities constitute the main part of any developed economy, and managers who are able to understand, develop and manage such activities – upstream as well as downstream – are an important asset to firms.
This dual understanding makes graduates perfect for job positions such as key account manager (on the selling side) or category manager (on the buying side) – positions that hold many future career possibilities. Over time, graduates may develop careers within sales and marketing or purchasing, or they may choose to alternate between the two. With their knowledge and understanding of the many relationships between the firm and its various stakeholders, graduates will be well suited to a range of general management positions.
We want to help our students find successful careers. Students can always contact our Career Services for advice and assistance with getting onto the Danish labour market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Theory
- Buyer-Supplier Relationships and Networks
- Innovation in Buyer-Supplier Relationships
- Business-to-Business Marketing Research Methods
- Pricing Strategy
- Business-to-Business Purchasing Management
- Business-to-Business Sales and Marketing Management
- Regulating Marketing and Purchasing Cooperation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Marketing View 6 other Masters in Marketing in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.