- Courses offered alternate weekends, limited weeknight offerings on the main campus and online.
- Designed for working professionals in the field of accounting.
- Students with limited accounting experience can complete foundation course requirements online.
- Program can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- Program begins three times annually with starts in August, January, and May.
- 33-51 credit hours (based on undergraduate degree)
- International students on a F1 visa without a bachelor's degree in accounting may not be eligible for this program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introductory Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Accounting Information and Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 550 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.