- The M.P.A. Concentration In State And Local Administration curriculum at Nova Southeastern University is designed to help you understand the social, economic, and political context in which public decisions are made. You’ll receive instruction from faculty with public administration experience outside of the classroom, so that what you learn is practical and immediately useful.
- In addition, you’ll benefit from being part of a program that is accredited by NASPAA, which is widely considered the global standard in public service education. Upon completion of the program, you’ll have obtained the skills necessary to lead public and community agencies, and advance your professional career.
- Public Administration in Theory and Application
- Entrepreneurial Governance
- Public Sector Statistical Analysis
- Public and Non-profit Strategic Management
- Administrative Law and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Public Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 643 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Completed Master's Application for Admission.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor degree transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from employment supervisors (Only required if students overall GPA is less than a 3.1).
- An essay of 500-750+ words explaining why you wish to pursue the Master of Public Administration degree and how it will help to fulfill their personal and professional goals.
International38844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.