During the Accounting, Accountability and Financial Management programme offered at King's College London, you’ll explore the importance of accountability and information, corporate governance, and ethics in global financial markets. With an undergraduate degree in a relevant social science subject, you’ll be ready to tackle the intellectually challenging world of finance.
Through a combination of core modules and your own choice of management areas, you’ll come away fully equipped to thrive in any industry you choose to go into.
- King’s Business School is known around the world for its impressive track record, outstanding research and great links with other organisations.
- We’re right in the heart of London, surrounded by countless companies where you can build your career.
- Our network includes agile startups and established multinational corporations, so we’re never short of inspirational speakers.
Some of our graduates choose further study at King’s, while others go on to work in a range of fields including management consultancies, the financial sector, and large retail and manufacturing organisations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Management Accounting & Control
- Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Corporate Governance & Accountability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Students currently residing in mainland China: January 7
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Accounting View 1549 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Undergraduate degree with 1st Class or high 2:1 honours (i.e. overall average of at least 65% across all years of study) required in a social science related area (e.g. management, economics, sociology or other relevant subject) or equivalent overseas qualification
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International31350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16890 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16890 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.