- Online or on-site courses. Full or part-time study. You’ll connect with experts in the fields of epidemiology, program management and health policy. You’ll be exposed to research on homelessness, genomics, tobacco cessation, and more. Your supervised field experience will result in a professional report in your area of interest.
- Demand for public health professionals is growing as a result of emerging and re-emerging diseases, environmental health concerns, health care reform, and sociopolitical factors affecting health worldwide. Professionals with the M.P.H. degree work in a variety of settings and take active roles in shaping the future of health care.
More informationVisit official programme website
Core courses such as epidemiology, social and behavioral sciences, and environmental health. Elective courses, such as women's health and global health. A required, six-credit public health field experience to enhance your skills. And you can choose community health projects and research as elective projects.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 807 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above, on a 4.0 scale, is preferred.
- Public health or health-care related experience is desirable, but not required.
- Evidence of having taken one of the following standardized tests: GRE, PCAT, OAT, AHPAT, MCAT, DAT, GMAT, or LSAT, if the applicant does not hold a health-related graduate or professional degree. The scores must be no more than five years old. Applicants with a health-related graduate or professional degree may be required to submit official test scores upon evaluation of their application.
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.