- Leverage a flexible curriculum designed to accommodate a diversity of backgrounds and individual career goals with the online and on-site options. The M.P.H. curriculum at Nova Southeastern University is fundamentally the same for both online and on-site students, except for the modality of learning, and is often taught by the same faculty member.
- You’ll be exposed to research and community projects in mental health, genetics, oral health, health disparities, and global health, among other topics. Students will benefit from faculty members from diverse backgrounds who bring a broad range of their own experiences to the classroom.
- Demand for Public Health professionals is growing because of emerging and reemerging diseases, environmental health concerns, health care reform, and sociopolitical factors affecting health worldwide. Gain the tools and expertise to work in a variety of settings and active roles while preparing your community needs for a healthier future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Policy, Planning, and Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Public Health
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Applied to Health
- Public Health Field Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Genetics View 883 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above, on a 4.0 scale, is preferred.
- Public health or health-care related experience is desirable, but not required.
- Evidence of having taken one of the following standardized tests: GRE, PCAT, OAT, AHPAT, MCAT, DAT, GMAT, or LSAT, if the applicant does not hold a health-related graduate or professional degree. The scores must be no more than five years old. Applicants with a health-related graduate or professional degree may be required to submit official test scores upon evaluation of their application.
International622 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 622 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National622 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 622 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.