- A hybrid online and on-campus program exposes you to best practices across a spectrum of technologies. Real time classes meet via technology to provide collaborative interaction and direct access to faculty. The mostly online format gives you flexibility to work around your busy schedule, and in-person workshops and meetings with advisors establish a network of support. You will work with your advisor to customize a program that fits just for you.
- Nutrition professionals enjoy a job growth rate that is faster than other health care disciplines, and the outlook for the coming years is very promising. Even beyond traditional settings of schools and hospitals, nutritionists are finding meaningful work in corporations, athletic departments, and food production centers. An aging population and increasing attention to diet for all age groups is creating high demand, and managing disease and chronic illness remain constant challenges that need attentive professionals. This program is ideal for practicing health care professionals, Registered Dietitians, medical students, resident physicians, wellness consultants, or health educators who wish to further their knowledge with advanced credentials.
- It is important you consider your long-term career goals and practice guidelines. We would be happy to schedule an appointment to discuss ideas with you. Potential applicants should contact the appropriate licesning board for eligibility requirements and state health department to determine the professional requirements needed for practice in their state, and any other licensing, registration, or certification requirements, as they are subject to change.
More informationVisit official programme website
Pursue a generalist program of study through a core of mastery-level courses in nutrition. You can choose a concentration in sports nutrition, community nutrition, or functional nutrition and herbal therapy. Elective courses expose you to emerging topics, and a special project provides a culminating experience to put your new skills and knowledge into action. A collaborative, interprofessional environment at NSU also broadens your horizons. Contact the program office for more information.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 231 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or terminal professional degree from a regionally accredited college or university (international applicants must provide evidence of institutional approval or acceptance
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above
- Ability to clearly express one’s self in a written statement submitted at the time of application
- If applicable, a minimum score of 600 on the written, or a comparable score on the computerized version, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL)
- One letter of recommendation meeting application criteria
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.