- What you’ll study
Pursue a generalist program of study through a core of mastery-level courses in Nutrition at Nova Southeastern University. You can choose a concentration in sports nutrition, community nutrition, or functional nutrition and herbal therapy. Elective courses expose you to emerging topics, and a special project provides a culminating experience to put your new skills and knowledge into action. A collaborative, interprofessional environment at NSU also broadens your horizons. Contact the program office for more information.
- How you’ll learn more
The program is offered fully online with live classes that meet via technology to provide collaborative interaction and direct access to faculty. A hybrid option offers some on-campus programming. Either way, the program gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule, and in-person workshops and meetings with advisors establish a network of support. You will work with your advisor to customize a program that fits just for you.
- Where it can take you
Nutrition professionals enjoy a job growth rate that is faster than other health care disciplines, and the outlook for the coming years is very promising. Even beyond traditional settings of schools and hospitals, nutritionists are finding meaningful work in corporations, athletic departments, and food production centers. An aging population and increasing attention to diet for all age groups is creating high demand, and managing disease and chronic illness remain constant challenges that need attentive professionals. This program is ideal for practicing health care professionals, Registered Dietitians, medical students, resident physicians, wellness consultants, or health educators who wish to further their knowledge with advanced credentials.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Nutrition Advocacy and Interprofessional Leadership
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Wellness and Healthy Weight
- Nutritional Assessment and Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Advanced Concepts in Nutrition Science
- Applied Nutrition Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Nutrition & Dietetics View 238 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university (international applicants must provide evidence of institutional approval or acceptance
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above
- Ability to clearly express one’s self in a written statement submitted at the time of application
- If applicable, a minimum score of 600 on the written, or a comparable score on the computerized version, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL)
- One letter of recommendation meeting application criteria
International605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.