- The M.S. Nursing - Nursing Informatics track prepares nurses for a career in nursing informatics which focuses on the data analysis as it relates to complex health care systems. Nursing informatics is a specialty that integrates nursing science, computer science, and information science to manage and communicate data, information, knowledge, and wisdom in nursing practice.
- Students in the MSN tracks at Nova Southeastern University take 15 semester hours of core foundational nursing courses online. An additional 21 semester hours of nursing informatics courses are required for this track including 3 semester hours of a nursing informatics practicum* that provides a mentored experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evidence and Practice
- Health Care Policy and Leadership
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Survey of Biomedical Informatics
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care
- Informations Systems Project Management and Leadership in Health Care
- Database Systems in Health Care
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Nursing Informatics Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Informatics View 1707 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit your NursingCAS application online
- Request all official transcripts from all previously attended institutions to be sent directly to NursingCAS.
- Submit additional supplemental items (R.N. license) directly to NursingCAS.
- Once the NursingCAS application is completed, an applicant needs to complete the supplemental NSU Application online.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.