- The M.S. Nursing - Nursing Education track prepares nurses for career paths in staff development, vocational-technical or community college education. This degree serves as a foundation for doctoral study for those interested in teaching in B.S.N. or higher programs. 15 semester hours of core foundational nursing courses are taken online with students in all M.S.N. tracks.
- An additional 21 semester hours of nursing education courses are required for this track including 3 semester hours of a nursing education practicum* that provides a mentored educational experience. These courses at Nova Southeastern University are taught online by nursing department faculty members with advanced preparation and extensive experience in higher education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nurse Roles
- Theory and Research
- Evidence and Practice
- Health Care Policy and Leadership
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 3564 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit your NursingCAS application online
- Request all official transcripts from all previously attended institutions to be sent directly to NursingCAS.
- Submit additional supplemental items (R.N. license) directly to NursingCAS.
- Once the NursingCAS application is completed, an applicant needs to complete the supplemental
- NSU Application online.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.