- The M.S. Nursing - Executive Nurse Leadership track is for a working registered nurse and that holds a bachelor's degree in any field. This track prepares nurses for career paths in health care leadership.
- All students in M.S.N. tracks at Nova Southeastern University take 15 semester hours of core foundational nursing courses online. An additional 21 semester hours of health systems leadership courses are required for this track including 3 semester hours of a health systems leadership practicum* that provides a mentored leadership experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nurse Roles
- Theory and Research
- Evidence and Practice
- Health Care Policy and Leadership
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Nurse Leadership Roles in Complex Health Care Systems
- Nursing Decision Making in Complex Health Systems
- Fiscal Management in Complex Health Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Sciences View 1200 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Submit your NursingCAS application online
- Request all official transcripts from all previously attended institutions to be sent directly to NursingCAS.
- Submit additional supplemental items (R.N. license) directly to NursingCAS.
- Once the NursingCAS application is completed, an applicant needs to complete the supplemental NSU Application online.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.