- In Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) concentration, blending both online and clinical experiences, you will work with experienced nurse practitioner who bring case studies to life. You will practice directly within a specific population in your community, with an assigned faculty adviser that will assist with individualized program advisement. You will be well prepared for certification.
- Nurse practitioner are highly respected professionals who represent the future of nursing. You will be prepared at Nova Southeastern University for national certification in the selected specialization, and you may continue your education to the doctoral level. Your skills and evidence-based perspective will enable you to lead other health care professionals and to effect real change within health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Primary Care: Adult
- Primary Care Pediatrics
- Primary Care Women
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the candidate’s B.S.N. and 12 months of active independent clinical practice
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and the nursing degree must be accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) formerly National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, (NLNAC) or by the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accreditation.
- Current active state of Florida professional nursing (R.N.) licensure. Licensure must remain current in the jurisdiction of the practicum throughout the program.
- A curriculum vitae
- Living within 150 miles from the program campus.
- For applicants interested in AGACNP current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certificate is required.
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.