- Blending both online and clinical experiences, you will work with experienced nurse practitioner who bring case studies to life. You will practice directly within a specific population in your community, with an assigned faculty adviser that will assist with individualized program advisement. You will be well prepared for certification.
- Nurse practitioner are highly respected professionals who represent the future of nursing. You will be prepared for national certification in the selected specialization, and you may continue your education to the doctoral level. Your skills and evidence-based perspective will enable you to lead other health care professionals and to effect real change within health care.
More informationVisit official programme website
Integrate practice and theory as you explore the concepts of policy, data analysis, and the advanced nursing role. The A.P.R.N. Family Nurse Practitioner studies advanced pharmacology and several primary care courses that address women, pediatrics, and an integration practicum. The A.P.R.N. Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Curriculum focuses on courses that prepare nurses to provide restorative care for rapidly changing clinical conditions (NONPF, 2011). Directed clinical practice begins after the completion of three semesters.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 768 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science Degree and/or RN to MSN Degree
- For those with a major in Nursing (BSN) an overall GPA of 3.0 is required;
- For those with a BS or BA in a field other than nursing an overall GPA of 3.0 is required and satisfactory completion of NSG 5000B, Transition to Advance Nursing Practice, prior to beginning the MSN program. NSG 5000B course is only offered in fall term.
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.