- There are over 1.5 million nonprofits in the Unites States – many developing new ways to increase collaborative public service and many looking for leaders to take them on that journey.
- With more than 40 years of experience in public administration, the Huizenga College of Business is uniquely poised to meet the needs of an expanding population and government through training and community development. The Master of Public Administration program develops skills to lead public and community agencies, as well as to understand the social, economic, and political context in which public decisions are made.
- The M.P.A. program's curriculum has been designed to meet public sector, government, and nonprofit needs in the new millennium based on emerging theory, employee surveys, and focus groups of professional administrators. The result is one of the most current, relevant, and practically focused curriculum anywhere.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Orientation for Success
- Public Administration in Theory and Application
- Public Sector Human Resource Management
- Public Sector Statistical Analysis
- Administrative Law and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Public Policy Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1521 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A conferred bachelor's degree earned from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent for international applicants, with a 3.0 GPA overall may be considered for admission.
- Applicants with a GPA between 2.5-2.99 overall or in the last 60 credit hours of their undergraduate program may be considered for admission, based on the overall review of the application package.
- Applicants with a GPA between 2.25-2.49 overall or in the last 60 credit hours of their undergraduate program, and/or applicants with an undergraduate degree from a non-regionally accredited institution may be granted admission at the discretion of the Dean in consultation with the M.P.A. Faculty Admissions Committee
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.