The Veterinary Biomedical Sciences program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become researchers working in higher education institutions or research institutions both domestically and internationally.
Job Option after Graduation
- Scientists working in advanced post-mortem laboratories in public and private organizations
- Specialists of the company selling tools, equipment and laboratory reagents Veterinary
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Veterinary Ethics and Welfare
- Seminar in Veterinary Biomedical Science
- Causes and Progression of Disease
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Veterinary Medicine Health Sciences View 15 other Masters in Biomedicine in Thailand
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Mahidol University and/or in Thailand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.