- What you’ll study
A rigorous Medical Education online program includes coursework in educational methodologies, assessment and evaluation, leadership, communication, research, and technology in education. Each required course is designed to engage you in robust dialogues with other healthcare professionals.
- How you’ll learn more
The Nova Southeastern University setting provides the most recent technologies and best practices in medical education. Recognized scholars in their fields, faculty members motivate you with a shared dedication to education.
- Where it can take you
Hospitals and universities have a high demand for well-trained educators. Roles for graduates include preceptors, department chairs, and directors of education. You may also pursue numerous other academic leadership positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching Medical and Other Health Professions Students in a Diverse Learning Environment
- Technology Resources for Health Professions Education
- Effective Instruction Strategies in Health Professions Education
- Assessment and Measurement in Health Professions Education
- Research in Health Professions Education
- Transformative Leadership and Organizational Change in Health Professions Education
- Instructional Design and Presentation for Health Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine View 88 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Applicants may apply for matriculation into any one of three semesters (fall, winter, or summer). The Committee on Admissions for the NSU-KPCOM medical education program will review all applications to this program and make recommendations to the program director and, subsequently, the dean of the college.
- A completed application, along with a $50, nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all coursework attempted by the applicant at all colleges and universities. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that arrangements are made for all transcripts to be sent. A final transcript of all the applicant’s work up to the time of matriculation must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions prior to matriculation.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional reference
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
International605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.